It all started when I lost my Pants

poetry, musing, short stories and generally the inner workings of the brain of a 30-something year old woman who is a little nutty, a little sane, a little loud and just a little shy.

Monday, November 14, 2005

My inner woman calls out to be noticed
She is bold and beautiful
Confident and strong
My inner woman loves deeply
She is well read,
Interesting and intelligent
My inner woman is full of passion
In what she does and believes
Honest and whole.
If only I could zip off the thick exterior that holds her,
peel off the fatty skin that hides her
so others can see what I do when I look in the mirror.
______________________________________________________
Pretty self explanitory I think. Written today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Visitor Counters
Electric Scooters