It all started when I lost my Pants

poetry, musing, short stories and generally the inner workings of the brain of a 30-something year old woman who is a little nutty, a little sane, a little loud and just a little shy.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Black widow

Bitten tongues
Pulling in the urge
To slander loose falsities
That infest my sanctuary
Wrapped in tight jeans and curly hair
Ready to lay open and devour
The libidos of it's victims
Venom dripping from her fangs
Lies spewing from her pouty lips
Dripping poison like a black widow
She dances on the graves of those
Consumed
Drawing them in
With the promises of fuck
I sit, I smile
Knowing it knows what I see
That it's games don't fool me
And when it's disease eats it alive
I will still be standing

-------------------------------
Wrote this back in 2003, ok I was feeling a little vicious. Obviously a nasty tramp that was trying to molest an old boyfriend. In retrospect I should have let her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Visitor Counters
Electric Scooters