It all started when I lost my Pants

poetry, musing, short stories and generally the inner workings of the brain of a 30-something year old woman who is a little nutty, a little sane, a little loud and just a little shy.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Untitled, is that not always the hardest part?

Simmering embers
Heat smouldering in the caverns of my soul
Passion, fire strong, blazing in truths
Hidden by the subtleties of demeanor
Flames doused by proper ettiquite
Pulled back by the invisible force of
What must be
I scream with rampant turmoil bursting
In a voice with no sound
Pealing laughter hides the tears
I'll never cry before you


--------------------------------------------
I think I was feeling a little squashed by protocol of a certain situation. Not good, perhaps I will tell more someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Visitor Counters
Electric Scooters